Designed for the enterprise user, the VSK3000 Elite is the reliable choice for building high quality systems are easy to maintain, expand, and upgrade.
Affordable Builder-Friendly Case
Building a system starts with buying a case, then comes the parts that goes into it, which the cost can add up very quickly. The VSK3000 Elite is here to provide the basic platform to start building your very own system. Its humble design and practical functionality contains the fundamentals for a PC in your business or home office.
Cooling and Functionality
Thermally Advantaged Chassis (TAC) 2.0 compliant panel with Chassis Air Guide allows air to flow directly in the path of the CPU fan and heat sink. In addition, the stylish black front panel is equipped with two USB 3.0 ports, Audio In/Out jacks and other computing essentials.
The VSK3000 Elite is constructed to be a versatile case that is easy to work with. The VSK3000 Elite supports up to micro-ATX motherboards and has four expansion slots and ample room for hard drives, all while having space to accommodate VGA cards up to 13 inches (335 mm). If you’re looking for a simple, reliable case that won’t break the bank, the VSK3000 Elite fits the bill.
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- #Hide#Small Form Factor: No
- Power Supply Wattage: No PSU
- Motherboard Support: “Micro ATX, Mini ITX”
- Connectors / Controls: 2 x USB 3.0
1 x RGB control button
- #Hide#5.25 Bay: Yes (5.25 Bay)
- Drive Bays: 1 x 5.25″”
4 x 3.5″” HDD (compatible with 1 x 2.5″” SSD)
1 x 2.5â€ SSD
- Expansion Slots: 4 Expansion Slots
- Cooling System: Included:
1 x rear 120mm
1 x front 80mm / 1 x 120mm
3 x top 3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm
1 x left panel 120mm
- Colour: Black
- Material: 0.5mm SGCC steel body
- Compatability: Max GX Card length: 335mm
Max CPU Cooler height: 160mm
- Weight/Dimensions: 3.45 kg
373 mm (H) x 180 mm (W) x 410 mm (D)
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Weight: 4.1500 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
Micro Cases Windowed